Show Times & Location
She&Her Productions’ The Respectful Prostitute will be performed on the Jerome Stage at The Unicorn Theatre. The scheduled showings are as follows:
- Saturday, July 22nd @6:30pm
- Tuesday, July 25th @8:00pm
- Thursday, July 27th @9:30pm
- Saturday, July 29th @8:00pm
The Unicorn Theatre is located @ 3828 Main St, Kansas City, MO 64111
*Show Rating = R
Please note that The Respectful Prostitute is intended for mature audiences and is not appropriate for children. The show contains explicit language, racial slurs, mild violence, and sexual situations.
Fringe Festival Ticketing
The cost for attending any show at the festival is always the same, no matter the date, time, or venue. All tickets are general admission, and the audience for every show is seated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Admission Button = $5 — The admission button is a one-time purchase that gives you entry into the KC Fringe Festival. An admission button is required for entry to all Fringe events- even for artists, comp ticket holders, and volunteers. Wearing the button also gets you discounts at other businesses year round.
- Single Tickets = $10
- Children, age 5-12 = $5
- Children under 5 = FREE (The RP is NOT recommended for children)
- Punch Cards/Group Discount = $90 — Punch cards are good for ten $10 events, and they can be used by one person seeing multiple shows or multiple people seeing one show. Fringe does not offer group discounts, but if you have up to ten people attending a show together, a punch card can save you $10.
ADVANCE TICKET SALES
The only way to guarantee admission to a Fringe show is to buy advance tickets online and show up early. Advance tickets will not guarantee you a seat if you do not arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. Advance tickets go on sale in early June and can be purchased on the Fringe website. If a show sells out, anyone left in line will NOT be admitted. People with passes and comps are NOT guaranteed a seat. If a show is sold out ahead of time, it will be advertised as such on the Fringe website.
Comps must be exchanged at the box office for a ticket at the time of the performance you would like to attend. Comp ticket holders will be seated last (5 minute rush) to ensure artists get the most paid tickets in their show as possible. Comp holders must still buy a festival button to attend a performance!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact She&Her productions by filling out the contact form below. You can also find us on Facebook by following the link at the bottom of this page.